Comments

..

Bongkoj Kongmalai — Thai bride

Bongkoj Kongmalai
"If I’m in a bad mood, I’ll kick you in the teeth in seconds."
Full name: Bongkoj Khongmalai 
DOB: April 15th, 1985 

Place of birth: Thailand
Occupation: Actress

Bongkoj Kongmalai facts

  • She likes a man with a long neck, and considers it the sexiest part of the male anatomy.
  • She likes her lips, and considers them the sexiest part of her own anatomy.
  • She’s a Thai film star and model.
  • Her name Bongkoj means 'Lotus' in Thai.








Why we love Bongkoj Kongmalai

FIRST APPEARED IN FHM THAILAND

How was the shoot? 
Cool! You guys are still lovely. I remember the last session, it was at a night pool, it was freezing! Luckily, this time it was in the day and not too hot. I like grass shoots, they make me feel natural. I love it.


You look fitter and happier than ever… 
Yeah, I’m slightly thinner. My weight was reduced from 60 to 45 kg.


How do you keep fit? 
Well I’m an Aries, so need to use herbal treatment. Recently, I’ve got a herb recipe from my mom that strengthens your skin.


What is your latest film? 
I finished a comedy film last Feburary, and another one called Pop Star.


Is your character sexy? 
The most recent one is, yes. I played a stepmother. I get naked in a bathroom.


Jeez! How nude? 
The film is about revenge, so someone tries to rape me. You see a view in the movie through a man’s eyes as I slowly pull off my clothes.


Is that true there’s a movie that you had to shave off your hair? 
Yes! It started as a joke when we’re in Cannes, and the director made me fulfilled it.


We’d all like to see you in the nude. Any chance of that happening?
Show me the money… and a good script! 



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment